Seniors and Red Hats
To receive group pricing, you must have a group of ten or more and your visit must be scheduled in advance through the Group Visits Office. Smaller groups pay the ten person minimum as indicated. Member discounts do not apply to guided tours.
- Choose any tour from the Adult list.
- Must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
- Must be prepaid in full one week prior to visit using one form of payment.
- Changes in attendance must be made at least one week in advance for group to receive a refund.
- Admission to both the Museum of Art and Museum of Natural History is included in the fee.
Seniors in the Morning or Red Hat Society Tea & Tour
Enjoy refreshments in Carnegie Café and the gallery tour of your choice.
- $16 per person. Group leader is $5.
- These groups require a minimum of 10 senior adults (65+).
- Pastries and coffee are served at 10:30 a.m., followed by a tour. Or, tour in the afternoon and finish with a 2:30 p.m. afternoon snack.
In the Moment
Our sister museum, Carnegie Museum of Art, offers gallery tours for people living with dementia. For complete program information, visit the In the Moment web page.
- $15 per attendee/aide pair.
When booking your tour, please have the following information ready:
- Group name
- Group leader name
- Number attending
- Tour date, first and second choice
- Tour time, first and second choice
- Tour desired
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please let us know when booking.
Click here to request a visit using our online form, or call the Group Visits Office at 412.622.3289.
Carnegie Museum of Natural History senior programs are also available to travel to your location. Please visit the Outreach page for more information.
Should hazardous conditions result in cancellation, announcements will be made on television stations KDKA, WTAE, and WPXI.