Book Your Visit
Please have this information handy when you register:
- Several potential dates for your visit
- Arrival and departure times
- Number of children and adults
- Programs you would like to schedule
- Requests, such as lunchroom reservations, accessibility needs, or curriculum focus
All visits must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance. Booking earlier often ensures your preferred dates are available. April to June is the peak season for school groups visits.
Groups of ten or more students are eligible for group pricing with advanced registration. Click here to find out more!
To book online, click here.
Book by phone
Please call the Group Visits Office at 412.622.3289.
Book with printed form
Click here to download the visit request form and scholarship application (Adobe PDF).
- Fax the form to 412.622.6257
- Email the form to GroupVisits@carnegiemuseums.org
- Mail the form to:
Carnegie Museums Group Visits Office
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Attn: Beth Raddatz