Spend your own special night at the museum—the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
Invite up to 80 people to share your experience or keep your sleepover more private. Customize your sleepover by choosing from two packages and by picking up to three hours of sleepover games. Then settle in to sleep among the dioramas of bears, moose, and leopards in the halls of North American and African Wildlife! Scouts can wake up to exchange boy scout merit badges or girl scout patches, but no matter who you are, you can explore the museum the next day with your included museum general admission. Check out your options below!
- Time Frame: Fridays 7 p.m. – Saturdays 8:30 a.m.
- Includes: 3 hours of mix and match sleepover games, admission on Saturday (Does Not Include Snacks or Breakfast)
- Price: $1000 for up to 80 people (5:1 child to adult ratio required)
VIP Sleepover Adventures
- Time Frame: Fridays 7 p.m. – Saturdays 10 a.m.
- Includes: 3 hours of mix and match sleepover games, admission on Saturday, evening snack, and light breakfast including coffee, milk, cereal and fruit
- Price: $1800 for up to 80 people (5:1 child to adult ratio required)
30 Minute Sleepover Activities
- Explore Discovery Basecamp
- Watch a dinosaur video in Earth Theater
- Live animal encounter in Earth Theater
- Luminescent Dance Party
- Pterosaur Gliding Range
- Alligator/Bearded dragon Feeding
- Live Reptile Encounter in Earth Theater
- Snack Time
- Dinosaur Meet and Greet. Spiny will come visit you and your guests exclusively, and you’ll have plenty of chances to snap selfies with our toothy-grinned dino pal +$150
1 Hour Sleepover Activities
- Go on a scavenger hunt in Dinosaurs in Their Time and 1st floor, and watch a dinosaur video in the Earth Theater
- Go on a scavenger hunt and identify skulls in the halls of North American and African Wildlife
- Go on a scavenger hunt on the third floor
- Take a fun fossil jacketing course with a take-home fossil replica, and spend time in Bonehunters Quarry
- Dinosaur Encounter! A private, interactive live show featuring Dr. Dino and Spiny—a 15-foot-long, 10-foot-high interactive, spinosaurus puppet. +$250
Carnegie Museum of Natural History welcomes all visitors. We work to assist visitors with disabilities in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations, and in supporting equal access to services, programs, and activities.