- Time Frame: Fridays 7 p.m. – Saturdays 8:30 a.m.
- Includes: 3 hours of mix and match sleepover games, admission on Saturday (Does Not Include Snacks or Breakfast)
- Price: $1000 for up to 80 people (5:1 child to adult ratio required)
VIP Sleepover Adventures
- Time Frame: Fridays 7 p.m. – Saturdays 10 a.m.
- Includes: 3 hours of mix and match sleepover games, admission on Saturday, evening snack, and light breakfast including coffee, milk, cereal and fruit
- Price: $1800 for up to 80 people (5:1 child to adult ratio required)
30 Minute Sleepover Games
- Explore Discovery Basecamp
- Watch a dinosaur video in Earth Theater
- Live animal encounter in Earth Theater
- Luminescent Dance Party
- Go on a scavenger hunt and identify skulls in the halls of North American and African Wildlife
- Pterosaur Gliding Range
- Alligator/Snake Feeding
- Live Reptile Encounter in Earth Theater
- Watch a reptile video in Earth Theater
- Snack Time
- Dinosaur Meet and Greet. Spiny will come visit you and your guests exclusively, and you’ll have plenty of chances to snap selfies with our toothy-grinned dino pal +$150
1 Hour Sleepover Games
- Go on a scavenger hunt in Dinosaurs in Their Time and throughout first floor
- Go on a scavenger hunt on the third floor
- Take a fun fossil jacketing course with a take-home fossil replica, and spend time in Bonehunters Quarry
- Dinosaur Encounter! A private, interactive live show featuring Dr. Dino and Spiny—a 15-foot-long, 10-foot-high interactive, spinosaurus puppet. +$250
Sleepovers are for children over age 6 and must be booked at least one month in advance. Call 412.622.3288, book online, or email ProgramRegistration@carnegiemuseums.org with any sleepover questions or concerns.
Carnegie Museum of Natural History welcomes all visitors. We work to assist visitors with disabilities in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations, and in supporting equal access to services, programs, and activities.