All bookings must be made 4 weeks in advance.
For children’s parties, an adult must be present with each participating child.
Get ready for one of the coolest parties Pittsburgh has to offer!
Let’s party! Whatever you are celebrating, Carnegie Museum of Natural History is here to make your day special. Perfect for birthdays, celebrations, family get-togethers, team bonding events and more! Bring your own snacks or order pizza and cake from our onsite catering provider.
- Use of the party room for 90 minutes.
- Same day museum admission for up to 25 guests.
- Gift (valued at $20) for the guest of honor.
- Paper products including plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, and Bluetooth speaker
- Cake cutting utensils and candles/lighter, if needed.
- A friendly museum educator to support your experience.
$50 nonrefundable deposit due at the time of reservation
Customize Your Experience
Enhance your party package with add-ons.
- Live Animal Encounter ($150)
Meet four animal ambassadors during a 30-min presentation in Earth Theater, exclusively for your party guests.
- Additional Guests ($15 per person)
Up to 10 additional guests can be accommodated.
- Pre-pay for guest parking ($10 per vehicle)
Pay for your guests’ parking.
- Culinaire Catering
Food orders must be placed three weeks prior to your party.
Frequently Asked Questions
Party guests are welcome to bring their own cake and snacks or can choose from Carnegie Museum’s Culinaire catering options. All food orders must be placed three weeks prior to event. Order minimum is $75. A sales tax of 7% and a 21% service charge are additional costs
Please indicate if anyone in your group has food allergies or dietary restrictions when you place your order.
Book Your Party
Carnegie Museum of Natural History welcomes all visitors. We work to assist visitors with disabilities in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations, and in supporting equal access to services, programs, and activities.