Buying Museum Admission? Add Dinosaur Armor admission to your cart!
Discounts applied at checkout.
At Carnegie Museums, we are committed to the safety of our staff and all who visit. Our visitor guidelines are designed to help keep you and our staff members and volunteers safe while you enjoy your experiences at the museums. Visitors will receive temperature screenings when they arrive and are required to wear masks and observe social distancing during their visits.
Before arrival, visitors should consider the following:
- Have you or anyone in your group been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your group experiencing a cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, sore throat, or new or recent loss of taste or smell?
- Do you or anyone in your group have a temperature of 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater?
- If you or anyone in your group answers “yes” to any of these questions on the day of your visit, we respectfully ask you NOT to attend the museums for the safety of all.
Upon Your Arrival:
- You and everyone in your group will be required to wear face masks that cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- You will each be asked if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, which will be listed on nearby signage. If you or anyone in your party answers “yes” to any of the symptom screening questions, you will be respectfully asked to visit at another time for the safety of all.
- You and everyone in your group will undergo temperature checks using a touchless thermometer. If a temperature registers 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater, you can request a second temperature check.
- NOTE: If both readings show a temperature of 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater or any visitor declines the temperature screen or to wear a face mask, that visitor will be asked to visit at another time.
- All groups must stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other groups, staff, and volunteers, and follow on-site signage and markings regarding social distancing.
Please inform one of our staff members if anyone is not adhering to these or other posted social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.