What You’ll Need
- Paper plate
- Brown paper bag
- White glue
- Craft paper
- Wrapping paper
- Easter grass (or paper strips)
- Cotton balls
- Cotton swabs
- Use crayons or markers to color the sky on your paper plate (or whatever you’ve chosen as the base of your nest).
- Cut the paper bag in half, crinkle it, and glue it to the edge of the plate.
- Let the glue dry and cut off the extra paper.
- Use cotton balls and white glue to add clouds. You can also add a sun and rainbow or another decoration.
- Fill your nest. The example in the photos use Easter grass. You can use craft paper, markers, and colored cotton swabs with the ends cut off to add color and texture.
- Use white glue to attach everything
- Add whatever you’d like to your nest! Make some bird eggs, add some flowers, get creative!