What You’ll Need
- Hard boiled eggs
- White vinegar
- 3 cups whipped cream/whipped topping
- Assorted food coloring
- Fill a bowl with white distilled vinegar, and place your hard boiled eggs in the bowl for about two minutes, making sure to cover the eggs completely.
- Remove the eggs, and dry them thoroughly.
- In a baking dish, spread your whipped cream evenly, about a half inch deep.
- Drop single food coloring drops about one inch apart, using whatever colors you choose. Then swirl the dots around with a toothpick or something similar trying not to make the colors run together too much. You’re looking to create a marbled effect.
- Roll the hard boiled eggs you let soak in vinegar in the whipped cream and let them sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse the eggs thoroughly and let the eggs dry completely on paper towels.